Some of you may know that I’ve been a guest blogger at Genius.com since last summer. The main topic has been Marketing Automation, with several other online marketing topics blended in. On the Genius blog I have some nice introductory articles, so I wanted to provide some links to those post here on the LeadSloth blog.
These posts are about Marketing Automation and Lead Management:
- Lead Management Introduction
- Lead Management Features
- Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
- Not Ready for Marketing Automation. Now What?
Demand Generation Best Practices
Where the Marketing Automation posts are more about Marketing Automation systems themselves, these posts are about people and processes:
- Marketing Automation and ROI
- Demand Generation Metrics 101
- Lead Nurturing and Lead Scoring
- Marketing & Sales Collaboration
- Create a Universal Lead Definition in 5 Steps
- Making the Most of Your Lead Recycling Program
- 7 Simple Steps to Get Started with Content Marketing
I also wrote a couple of posts that focus on Lead Scoring:
- Lead Scoring 101
- 4 Tips for Successful Lead Scoring
- Elaborating on the Lead Scorecard
- 7 Tips to Sell Sales on Lead Scoring
- The Four Dimensions of Lead Scoring
I wrote several posts about nurturing of new, existing or old leads:
- Getting Going with Lead Nurturing
- Tips for Creating Better Lead Nurturing Content
- 10 Tips for a Successful Newsletter
- Drip Email Campaigns 101
- 5 Do’s for Drip Campaigns
- 5 Don’ts for Drip Campaigns
- How to Get Deals from Your Inactive Leads
These posts are about various online marketing topics:
Feel free to provide some feedback in the comments on this blog, or on the Genius.com blog. I’m interested to learn which topics you’d like to hear more about.